OpenPro offers business software solutions for every company looking for more value and more features from their ERP solutions. Since 1998 we have been delivering web-based ERP software solutions to small and mid-sized companies, and international enterprises. OpenPro supports most industries with a complete ERP software solution. As a provider of manufacturing ERP software, OpenPro excels in providing a full suite of applications within six modules: Distribution, Financials, Manufacturing, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), E-commerce and Systems.
With its modular design, customers have the flexibility to select the software capabilities that meet their current need, while knowing our ERP software suite has the ability to expand and grow to accommodate future needs.
- The Enterprise Distribution Software Module provides features including sales order processing, warehouse management, inventory control, and purchasing;
- The Financial Module includes General Ledger, job cost, AP and AR, check reconciliation, fixed assets, payroll HRS, and budgets;
- The Manufacturing Module includes MRP II, capacity requirement planning, bill of materials, product routing, master production scheduling, shop floor control and bar coding;
- The Customer Relationship Management module provides CRM capabilities to support sales;
- The E-commerce Module supports customer-to-business transactions, business-to-business transactions, and credit card processing;
- The System Module provides a wide variety of capabilities to make the system as user-friendly and useful as possible, including workflow management; document imaging; communications; information management system; CMM; knowledge base; and report writer, with a multi-language and multi-currency capability.
If you would like more information regarding our ERP software, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our sales representatives will be happy to answer your questions. Or, feel free to peruse our website.
Also, remember to sign up for our informative webinar with IBM PureSystems on September 26th at 10:00 AM (Pacific Time)/ 1:00 PM (Eastern Time).